Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Weight loss software on website < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 11:12 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone tried the weight loss software featured on this website? If so, does it work and is it hard?

Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 12:57 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yes i tried it for 2 weeks and lost 27lbs!!!

Fatchic Jenny

Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 05:57 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How the heck did you lose 27 lbs. in 2 weeks?!
Could someone tell me how to get to the homepage of this site? I stumbled across this part of it but have never seen the rest of it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 11:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

www.weightdrops.com

if you try this make sure you take a 3 day break between every week.....it has free software with a 7 day meal plan....trust me it is very difficult especially the first week after that it starts to become easier!

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone else had good results with this plan?

cj

Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 03:34 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have just started this, i dont know, but as they say that you shoudent go just for 'diets' so but the way of life so if you want to loose weight and keep it off and be sure that u dont get the same back or even more you will have to take good care rite! so does that mean that i should carry this on for as long as i live..?i can you know, i'm glad i have a good willpower especially when it comes to eating. i am trying this software thinggy my first 2 days went fine lets see what it turns out to be and how helpful it is. does having all that meat and stuff help(onthe 4th day i guess)??arnt there too many calories in them,,?i am soo hesitant about this thing but since i have tried so many things will just give this a try as well and see how it turns out:)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information