Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Water diet < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 12:42 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey! I recently started drinking lots of water every day..but i have a question..can you lose weight by just drinking the water or do you have to cut back on certain foods also? i eat alot of veggies and fruit...and i dont eat meat because im a vegetarian. should i be cutting back on carbs also?

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 02:20 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

carbs are not a bad thing...now if you over do it when you eat them that is when it becomes a problem..my opinion and what works for me is you can eat carbs in moderation just as long as you pay attention to portion sizes...i dont think water alone will make you lose weight but by cutting extra fats that are not needed...less fast food...and less calories than you are eating now you will lose weight!....i hope you are eating some type of protein..the body needs it...at least try yogurt for protein...or protein bars...and try to add fish unless you already have...very healthy, delicious...and has omega 3fatty oils that are great for your heart!!
good luck!!! i hope this is a little help!!

Tonya
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:08 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am planning on going on a diet and I was wondering if this would be okay... Instead of eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner have water instead then 30 min after i had my water for my "meal" if i am absolutely hungry grab a Power Bar, Balance bar OR half a peanut butter sandwich. And that i would do all day, would that be a bad thing considering i am trying to become more active? I am in dance at school and I'm trying to pick back up on running. would i be doing my body more harm by not eating my regular meals? if so, i will go by how many calories i eat a day, so how many would you suggest? Thanks

Lacey
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:48 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah, I decided to do that water diet thing. I think instead of eating a power bar or a sandwich ,have a All-Natural smoothie with only fruit and no sugar or extra stuff. Or if you don't have time to make a smoothie grab a banana or some celery. National Geographic went to some African country and found that 90% of all people who live there are healthy because all they do is drink water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables! Keep going, I hope this helped!

Tara
Username: tara_g69

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i want to lose weight but i dont know how and i was wonder what is a water diet and how does it all work.

Kaylee Esch
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 03:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, I feel as if im too heavy.. i weigh 110 lbs.. and i was wondering if the " water diet acually works" i mean my friend did it and lost about 30lbs in a few weeks.. but i need to know if its the REAL DEAL

confused333
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 01:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a question about the water diet - do you think that if you FEEL full (like on water and veggies/fruit), then your metabolism will slow down anyways (like going into "fat saving mode"? Ive gone on some diets where i dont feel hungry, and dont eat that much, and ive always wondered if i just feel full, then my metabolism will stay up. Anybody know anything about this?

Lily
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello. I started drinking a lot of water about a month ago and I really cut down on the foods I eat. I don't drink anything with sugars and no more junk food. Instead now I have a protein bar or fruit and vegetables. I have lost 10 lbs so far but I am wondering if I am doing the right thing. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information