Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * A FAST SAFE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT NOW - ASK HOW < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

clworth123

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 03:36 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi my name is Claire and I have lost 70 Lbs so far, and I was 17 stone due to the three children and I am due to be married soon, and need to be down to 10 stone, to fit into the dress I am 5 foot 5 inches and I wanted to share this with you, I dont have to weight foods count callories, have been using the Herbalife weight control programme. I am losing between 10 to 14lbs every month sometimes more, I am losing weight and inches and feel great its fantastic the stuff I get from www.bodyofhealth.co.uk and Chris's no is 01509 261 520 is helping with great follow up support.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information