Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Toning < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:15 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Most web sites tell me I can't spot reduce, but are there any exercises out there that can tone the flab on the back side of the arm and also thighs?

Rosie

Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 01:11 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yes...for your arms you need 3-5lbs free weights...on a chair bend forward in a 90 degrees angle with your back straight and your right hand on the chair...with your left hand grab the weight and bring your arm back until your elbow faces the ceiling and then down repeat until done..and then switch...do 2 sets of 8-12 repetitions on each arm
for your thighs try squats, lunges, and leg lifts! if this is to hard...try walking!
i hope this helps!

me
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 12:59 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ok im not to sure but this may work its in a fitness mag thing and is says to lay on your back with your left leg straight up in the air, toe pointed, right knee bent with foot flat on the floor. then raise ur butt off the floor lift about ten times and then switch legs and that should do it! if not sorry

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information