Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Weight loss 21/2 years after my baby. < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 03:45 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a few questions to anyone who can help.
me:
Height:5'11
Weight:181 pounds
original weight:155
2 1/2 years ago I gave birth to a baby girl that I placed up for adoption. Directly after the pregnany I weighted 183lb. I lost down to 163 quickly. In the years following I became depressed and have gained back the 20 lbs. This time its much harder to loose. I walk 30 minutes a days or ride my stationary bike. I am vegan so my diet consists of vegetables and little to no junk food. Does anyone know how to just start my metabloism from this pregnancy?

thanks M
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robyn

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 08:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go to your doctor and get him/her to check your thyroid hormone levels. Sometimes pregnancy can alter them so that your metabolism doesn't "work" as well (in Layman's terms!). Good Luck! Also, read the thread, "Attn: new mothers..."

~Robyn

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information