Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * HELP.....FEMALE TEENAGER NEEDS TIPS ON LOSIN WEIGHT...FAST < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 06:10 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi ppl..tanx 4 readin
n e wayz i need sum help losin weight
ive tried low carbz......exercisin
um......everythin
lots of water
but the weight doesnt go away and its really gettin me down...so plz....and in ur responses dont forget that im 14 yrs old and i cant do a lot of things
tanx bye

lizzib

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 08:22 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi i know how you feel when i was 14 i was overweight. Over the summer i decided it was time to lose that weight i could not keep track of how to do all those low car low cal all vege this and that dites now you have to find what fits you best the dite that fit me was i cut out ALL junk food yes ALL candy chips pop in all and id cut all my food in 1/2 like at dinner i would eat 2 cheeseburgers and fries and all that stuff i cut what i ate in half and exercised and drank lots of water. you have to with it. think of it like this eatin right is not a dite that is how EVERYONE should eat that is the right way if you dont start now you will never start tell yourself i am starting 2 day and stick with. i wish the best to you oh ya i am now 17 and have kept the weight off please email me i wish to stay in thouch with you because i would like to lose more weight and i think we can help each other.
goodluck

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2002 - 07:27 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

that sounds like good advice i'm gonna try it
thanx

bEaVeR (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 07:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WoW, Lizzib... you gave really good edvice and are a very nice person. im a 16 and would love to loose weight!!! last summer everyone thought i lost wait and i did, but i didn't try either... he he, i LOVE food and food loves me i need food tips, like how much i should eat a day and what should i eat more of and less of, im going to stop eating junk food and fast food, beacause that CRAP is getting me no where!! ha ha ha well if you could write back it would be great i have a email but i never use it, so write back on here..please... i have a sn and it is pwomiseluvsu15.. thanks!!!=)

angelbabe
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 08:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey im fourteen and i was over weight last year but i got up eary and exersised every morning but dont wear ur self out exercising its dangerous take ur own pace and ull trim down big time maybe not supermodel thin but ull see the difference and feel great

rachel kennedy
Username: rae

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 06:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im a college student and obviously my meal plan here doesnt have many choices....mostly fried food and piza..i try to eat salad everyday instead but my weight is jumping up and down right now i need some advice

Nicolette
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 05:10 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Rachel Kennedy,
So on the menu there is only pizza and fried food and salads?? If u have a choice pick a well balanced meal. And try to eat lots of veggies cuz vegetables feel you up. Stop with the fried foods though. eat a good chicken salad or regular garden salad. And drink PLENTY of water. water feels you up as well. So if your craving something bad, drink some water instaed and see if that helps. Plus You MUST do exercise if you want to lose weight! Aim for at least 45 minutes of strong cardio.

emma
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 12:40 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi ppl please would any 1 help me please beacause i am 13 i am 75kg my height is 1.72 i am over weight and its not coz of food its all becoz of junk food like choclate,crisps etc i really tried stoppin them it dont help i always come home cryin at night coz of ma weight plus some ppl in skool tease me aswell becasue of my weight i need help please can any 1 help me 2 lose weight plz plz i feel hope less wit ma life!!!

Bridget Marie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 12:02 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi i'm 17 soon to be 18 yrs old in September. ABout a year and a half ago i had lost a lot of weight, from 150 to 115 in about 2 months because of eating nothing but salads, chicken, low carb bars, drinkin a lot of water, and workin out for about 3 hours combined everyday. At this time i was 16 yrs old. But about 2 months ago i had hit a plateau, and began eating whatever i wanted whenever. Now i can't pull away from it.How can i pull myself back up to where i was , because i am lacking the motivation.I am now 130lbs and desperate to get the six pak, lean body i once had. Can anyone help me, or atleast give me some inspiration??:-(

Jessica36
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 04:58 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have recently stumbled across this website, looking for ways to loose weight, and I must say... you ladies are amazing! I cant believe all the great advice you have to offer! I'm 130lbs. and really need some motivation for loosing weight... all my friends are so pretty & thin, and I must admitt... I'm waaay jelous =/ I am going to start working out today & eating better. I am only going to drink water, and not eat past 8. If anyone is interested in keeping one another motivated, I would love it =) We can all shed these pounds together. Thanks again girls <3

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information