Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * People help me out please! < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 01:28 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need to lose 14 pounds! I dance ballet just about every day, and i do pilates once a week. I just want to know what kinds of foods I should be eating and exactly how much exercising I should do. I hear so many different diets and I just want one that will actually work! my breakfast is fruit, and my lunch and dinners are both about 5-6 grams of fat. should I cut out some of that fat in those meals? well I want to lose that 14 pounds by one month can someone tell me a good diet and some excercises that would help me to do this? oh, and also I heard that the only way to speed up my metabolism and lose weight when I jog, is to run in the first hour that I wake up. and that if I jog anytime after that, it doesn't speed up my metabolism, it just builds muscle, is that true?

Lallie Ann

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 11:18 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a dancer too. It sounds like you are really dedicated and if you practice every day then you don't need to do anymore exercise - but i'm not sure about the jogging thing. Fat is only needed in small amount like sugar - but in your case you should eat at least 1500 calories even if you do want to loose weight. Mainly to loose weight and stay a good dancer you need a lot of protein and carbohydrates. Hope your diet works. PS It is NOT safe to loose more than 6 pounces per fort night.
PS Remember muscle weights more than flab.

Bri Jackman

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 12:55 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, I wanted to know if the Pilates workout actually works. I am thinking of trying it. Thanx for the help if you can!!

jami
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 03:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

oh yes, pilates definitely works.. it's great!

Lacy Michael
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 06:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, its almost summer and im wanting to get involved in some modeling but i feel like i need to lose some weigh and tone before i need to start looking for an agent..does anyone have any advice with what kind of diet i can be on so i will still be eating healthy but lost weight at the same time..also i need help on finding good exorcises to work my legs, butt, and abs !!?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information