Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Dieting AGAIN! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Unregistered guest

Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 08:39 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I lost 100lbs 4 years ago, and I felt amazing. Here I am now, paying a dear price for returning to my old eating habits. I've learned a valuable lesson from all of this...THIN TASTES BETTER! It's so easy to gain weight, and so hard to lose it as most of us know. Once we reach our goal weight, or close to it, we become "invincible" we think we can eat that BIG MAC because we look great, and it's just ONE cheat....let me tell you folks, that ONE cheat won't be where it stops. I'm lucky that I didn't gain back all of the weight I lost, but enough of it so that I am feeling depressed, out of control and miserable. I am now on a Doctor supervised Low Carb Weight Loss Plan, and I'm going to do it right this time. Losing weight and keeping it off isn't just what you put in your mouth, it's what you put in your head! I am hoping that someone out there will benefit from my experience, and when you're tempting to eat something you know you shouldn''ll think twice, because it will take you twice as long to lose it as it did for you to eat it!
Good Luck!

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information