Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Fat Uni Student NEEDS to lose weight FAST < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 01:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, my name is Kate, I live in the UK and I am FAT FAT FAT. I am 5ft7 and currently weigh about 144 pounds :( my weight fluctuates A LOT mostly because I'm greedy and could eat everything in sight if allowed. I have been anorexic in the past and got down to 85 pounds at this height and then had binge eating and gone up to 168 pounds..

I just wanna be slim again, about 112 pounds.. i hate being fat.

Any hints? Or motivation? Or exercise hints to reduce fat legs? thanx xx
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

(Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 09:43 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Listen, If you want to be thin enough you will be.
It's about resisting food!
Start Kickboxing or similar classes you I have lost six stone so far!
I still eat around 1500-1800 kcal a day and lose weight. So GOOD LUCK
I am from uk hence the stones!

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information