Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Yo-Yo dieter!! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ryan Vossler
Username: vossman325

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 01:20 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 23 and have offically been fat for most of my life. Generally staying about 50+ pounds overweight since I was about 13 or so. When I was in 7th grade I broke 200 pounds. Then when I was around 20 I hit 300. I am about 6'2" and pretty athletic, but I had this discusting gut and love handles. When I got to 315 I had to do something. So I joined the wrestling team at my local college and over about 8 months I got down to 260. Since then I have gotten married and ballooned back up to 315. Big gut and all!!! I have managed to stay at this weight for a couple months and have finally started to manage my eating. Over the past 3 days I have lost almost 15 pounds. I want so bad to stick it through til the end. My problem is I think I have mild depression fighting me the whole time. Not only is depression genetic in my family, but being fat doesnt help the situation. Basically my question is: What has everyone done to stay focused on weight loss? I can stay focused for a while then for some reason it just goes away and I have absolutely no motivation. Thanks for any pointers....-Ryan

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information