Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Becoming Weight Obsessed < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 12:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi.. I'm 17 years old, 5'4 and weight roughly around 112 now. A few weeks ago I decided to loose some weigh..I was about 123. It wasn't that I was huge or anything but when I looked into the mirror I'd see the fat on my stomach or my thighs, and I hated it. I needed to get ride of it. So i began to starve myself. The first day I went without food I was motivated to go for another. After a while I began to crave food even more so I just gave up, plus we went on vacation and it's no fun to miss out on the food when you're away. It was like all my work was gone. Before I left I was about 114 and when I got back I was around 118-119. I knew I had to go back to my "diet". It's hard to eat healthy foods when you know that you can just eat nothing and loose even more weight. So that's what I've been doing. I'm drinking a ton of water now and that is actually working. I also drink green tea.. to kind of speed up metabolism and it's suppose to be good for weight loss. Also these "Slim-Lite" drinks I found at walmart. I don't know if they work but it contains Citrimax, which is suppose to burn fat and suppress hunger. Just a few weeks ago my goal was to weight 118. Then when I was 118 it had to be 115. Now it's 110 and has to be 105. I'm kinda scared that it won't stop. I don't want to loose control and be a stick but I still feel like I should loose more weight. This isn't the first time I've crash dieted. A few years ago I'd eat very little and loose weight. It's still with me today, dieting and starving on and off. Sometimes it seems like the easiest and only way. I haven't eaten in about 5 days or so. I'm getting better at ignoring the hunger and passing when everyone else gets a piece of cake or french fries. I know that by starving yourself your body will shut down and metabolism will slow down, but I have this idea that I'm not sure will work yet. What if I get where I want to be, preferably 105, then gradually increase what I eat, and it will be healthy and low fat. I do run a little now, but by running everyday and excersing a lot will help burn the weight and help me maintain it at 105. Does that sound like it'll work? Has anyone out there starved or went on a low calorie diet and actaully kept the weight off and began to eat normally again? Also if I drink tons of water and then pee after theres weight loss there, but is that just water weight? Or is it flushing out fat or something in the process? I don't want to gain weight from drinking water. Thanks for listening to me ramble.. if anyone has any advice about my "ideas" or if they'll work then please help!! Thanks so much..

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information