Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Negative calorie diet??? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

mojo kitty
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, i've been doing some diet searching on the web and came accross the negative calorie diet. It emplies that certain foods take more energy to digest than the amount of calories the food contains, therefore causing a calorie deficit just by eating one of these foods. i've been eating tons of apples, strawberries and rasberries because they are negative calorie and i think it's working. I mean if they were'nt negative calorie than i'm sure i eat nearly 3000 calories a-day, but i don't know, has anyone else heard of it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Melissann Herron
Username: bookworm

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 11:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've heard of the neg. calorie diet and even bought the book. However, what they don't tell you is that you have to basically follow a diet similar to the cabbage soup diet to lose the weight, rather than simply one comprised of neg. calorie foods. I would suggest to any thinking of buying the book that they just go to a free website and pull up the list of neg. calorie foods and try incorporating more of those foods into their diet to lose weight. After all, one's not likely to gain weight eating fruit and veggies...

--If you do buy the book, don't do it because of the guarantee because I e-mailed them about getting my money back days ago and no one has responded. $20.00 down the tube.

Good luck to all and if you want to lose weight quickly, I would try the one day diet.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information