Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Breast lifting exersizes < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

marandon nacole karpuk

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 07:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what kind of exersizes can i do to lift my breast after having a baby?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Liz Hutson
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 04:32 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There are a lot of chest exercises that will lift your breasts. I use Denise Austin's get fit fast for arms, chest and shoulders. she has some great ones. if you don't want to spend money try some modified push ups, and, when you push up, squeeze your chest muscles like you're making cleavage. good luck.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information