Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Help im lost < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: jessy

Post Number: 7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi there..anyone can please enlighten me in this issue..
in the past i never exercise but only control my diet by eating very less, low in fat and avoid a lot of food which i turn out to be suffering from
aneroix which is quite minor and i will force myself to vomit if i can't control and keep eating
but im slowly recoving as my menses stopped and now i rely on doctor medication to urge the menses to come.
im getting worried..

so now i try to be healthier by exercises.
however i seem to gain weight.i nv increase my intake of food.
is there a possiblity that i didnt eat enough and yet i exercise cause weight gain ?
please advise..

i only do exercise on saturday by running and sunday running and areobics. during the weekdays
i try to walk as much, clib the stairs..if i eat more during weekdays will it cause weight gain since
im m=only more active during the weekends?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peter Artist
Username: peterartist

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 01:45 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jessy,

I think you should control food intake. take proper diet and less faty food. Exercise done with proper diet will really help you. But as you said that you don't have time for exercise so you can take diet pills to control your weight. Diet pills are the best and easiest way to lose weight.
I have seen so many people getting slim just by taking diet pills and after acheiving desired weight they stop taking pills and try natural ways to retain it. You can also do same. I always liked thermadrol the best.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information