Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Aquaban?? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martyn Wills
Username: marv

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 - 11:14 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, First of all hello to everyone, it's my first time posting here, but I am fairly sure it wont be the last :o)

I am 5ft 11", 39 years old and a male.
8 weeks ago I weighed 17 stone 3Ibs (241 Ibs) I started to exercise for 30 minutes a day on an exercise bike every day.

After 8 weeks of no alcohol, low salt foods, no junk food etc, I have lost 14Ibs.

A week ago I started to use aquaban as it seemed I was drinking massive amounts of water but.....well.....lets just say the ratio of In to out wasn't what you would expect and my weightloss had slowed somewhat.

Anyway, I took aquaban for a week and my weightloss restarted, I have lost 4Ibs this week alone.

I am tempted to carry on using it, but am afraid of messing my body up.

Would it be okay to use it 5 days every month as it was designed, or would you suggest another product or coarse of action?

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information