Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Please Help < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kelly H

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 02, 2003 - 08:06 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I am a 15 girl and weigh 153 lbs. I am 5'5, very athletic and have a lot of muscle. I would like to lose 30-35 lbs (preferably without losing my muscle). I have a trip to a water park on June 27th. Is there any way I can lose like 10-15 lbs at least by then? I am starting to eat healthier, and I drink a ton of water every day and I excercise 4 times a week plus basketball games I have twice a week. (My problem areas are my thighs and calves and my stomach is a little chubby. Thank you and if you could please respond as fast as you can. Sorry if I seem demanding I just want to know what you guys think and have to say. :-) Thank you all!!

Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 05:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

try atkins... i have just started it and in a week i have lost about 4 pounds. many people say you can lose 20 pounds in the 1st month... so maybe you should look into atkins dieting, although i hear it does make you lose some energy.

Bri Jackman

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 08:51 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello. You can go on a low carb diet and drink about a gallon of water a day, and you should drops A LOT of pounds. Good luck!!

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information