Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Plateaus < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

scdesiderio

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 10:02 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just CANNOT get rid of the last layer of fat on my stomach or my butt. I am doing Tae bo and running, but it just won't budge. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 03:43 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Those are the places that you tend to gain weight in first and they are also the places that it will leave last. It will be a pretty slow process because your body tends to lose weight all over and not just in the places you want it to. You may have settled into a rut and your body has gotten used to your routine. Try changing your workout, maybe do something different, or at a different time. Also change your diet. Keep your body on its toes and keep it guessing. Good luck

dbittner

Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 08:51 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No Weight Change in Five Days - I'm eating between 500 to 1000 calories a day with moderate excerise and I'm staying at the same weight. Any ideas...........

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 04:38 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO GO UNDER 1,000 CALORIES A DAY....YOUR BODY WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY....YOU CAN EAT 1,000 CALORIES A DAY BUT NOT UNDER 1,000....I THINK THE EXERCISE IS FINE...DON'T EXPECT QUICK WEIGHT LOSS IT TAKES TIME TO LOSE IT JUST LIKE IT TAKES TIME TO PUT IT ON!!....THE QUICKER YOU LOSE IT THE QUICKER YOU WILL PUT IT BACK ON!....JUST ELIMINATE BUTTER, OIL, FRIED, JUNK FOOD, FAST FOOD OR AT LEAST TRY TO CUT BACK...DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER, EXERCISE, AND EAT HEALTHY!!!

Kim

Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 02:19 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been on a plateau for about six months now. I've tried to get off it, but nothing works. I drink 2 cups of green tea daily, take 3.4 grams of CLA, run roughly 25 miles per week (speed workouts as well as long distance), weight lift 2-3 times per week for at least a half hour per session, don't drink anything but water (and the tea), stay away from almost all sugary and processed foods, and I eat mostly fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and some poultry and fish, never eating more than 1,800 calories per day - I usually eat around 1,500 daily. I am not at my natural size; I have about 30 more pounds to lose, but they refuse to come off. I heard changing a fitness routine would work, which is why I started the running and weightlifting, but after about two months of that I haven't lost fat, just gained muscle - my clothes still fit the same. What should I do?

Haylett (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 09:37 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I started kick boxing when I plateaued, excellent fun and you lose weight really quick but weights will increase muscle density so quit! Punch bag work etc is resistance training and you will develop far more useful sexy muscle this way!

natalie westlake
Username: nattomdi

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 03:28 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ant one out there ever hear about the Special K diet.
My neigbouwent on it to loss the post baby fat after having her daughter and she said all she did was eat special K twice a day and a balance meal at supper.
I have hit a brick wall with my diet I was doing great then POW nothing I excercise by walking and I mean walking,stomach excersie so if ANYone out there heard of this diet PLS let me know

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information