Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * How do you lose a bunch of weight before school? < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 01:11 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am 15 and almost 200 lbs. im very ashamed and i dont look it cuz i play tennis and its mostly muscle but i still would like to lose at least 30 lbs. before school starts . how can i do it?

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 10:15 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

well you could go on a carohydrate diet. i lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks and have not gained it back since.i also have a personal trainer at my local gym. it helped alot now i am 16 and am underweight! if its mostly muscle you should be proud of it !!!

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 08:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last year I wanted to lose weight before my freshman year at UCLA. It turns out that I wasn't getting enough water or calcium. So, before every meal I drank a full glass of water and i drank milk with the meal. Not only did i lose 10 pounds in 1 month, but my skin is clearer and i don't get PMS as bad as i used to.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 02:04 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks you guys i really needed your help i think ill go with the carb diet you dont know how much this means to me thank you and god bless!

Anonymous

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 08:46 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I weigh 145 pounds and im 5"4 and im only 12

john w

Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 03:30 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you have an eating habbit that makes you feel hungry EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY and you always feel like you gotta stuff you mouth the second you become hungry form you last snack THIS IS FOR YOU! I used to weigh 260 pounds at the age of 15. Then i heard on tv that not eating suger can make you loose weight. So i decided not to eat suger. I did eat tons of fries and crap like that and now I can eat whenever I want and as much as I want but NO SUGER! Now I am 17 180 pounds. My hart is probably a greece factory that lives on greece, but the ladies love me and I am happy!

Anonymous

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 05:16 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 14 and 1/2 years old and weigh 177 pounds of mostly fat. I have one month to lose a whole bunch of weight. Please help me.

deeterrellcole

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 11:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am 15 i weight altleast 140 pounds and i am only 5'0 i don't look big but my belly does i look built cause i am wide i need to lose my belly i want to lose atleast 20 pounds please tell me and easy diet to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks (PLEASE HELP ME)

Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 02:29 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay i have 2 weeks to get skinny and i am 110 pounds 4' 9 and am 12 years old

anon

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 02:28 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, im 13 yrs old and i weigh 180lbs. i dont care how long it takes i just want to lose at least 50lbs.If someone out there knows how to help me please dont be shy.thank you.

thinnow

Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 10:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I lost over 50lbs in 3 1/2 months on the low carb diet. I went from a size 16 to a size 3 and I have kept it off for over a year. Just keep your carb intake below 20 grams. When you get to the weight you want to be up your carb intake until you reach the amount where you are no longer losing but are not gaining either. Incorporate some exercise. I walked between 30-45 min a day.

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, August 09, 2002 - 07:50 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im 12 yr old girl,

i lost 10 pound in 3 weeks
if its a long summer holidays get up at 1pm if your quite a heavey sleeper have spaggti on toast or a low fat turkey sandwich and 3 days a week have pasta ,1 day have half a packet of noodles with sumone and the rest u can have sasuages and chips,
it worked for me,one time i felt dizzy though but its worth it.

Steven

Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 01:40 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 17 years old going into my Senior year of highschool. I'm 5'8"and weigh 235 lbs. I wighted until it was to late I start school next Monday. It is way to late to thin out for school. I guess that I am trying to say if you want to be thinner for school don't decide that at the last minute start an excercise program of maybe 15 minutes a day, and stick to it it'll pay in the end.

Mikayla

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 09:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Everyone

I am 14 years old and starting high school in 3 weeks I would like to lose 20 pounds by then but 10 would be a good start. I espeically want to look good in those spandex for volleyball and homecoming in October. I actually don't mind my body i just want to fit into pants. Being 120 pounds at 5'2" this is not easy.
PLEASE HELP!
Thank you.

K

Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:53 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could someone please explain what a low carb diet is?

thinnow

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 12:23 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You eat less than 20grams of carbs per day. You have to cut out sugar, bread, pasta, potatoes, stuff like that. You can eat all the meat, cheese, eggs and veggies (except corn and peas) you want. It is the only diet I have been on that I was not hungry. There is no limit on the amount of food you can eat, just on your carb intake. If you get a sweet craving you can have sugar free jello with cool whip. No regular soda though, it is loaded with carbs. The way the diet works is it puts your body into ketosis. It forces it to burn stored fat instead of glucose. Your body processes carbs like it does sugar (as glucose) Your body keeps a 2 day supply of glucose to run off of. If you deplete your body of glucose, it has no choice but to burn the stored fat as energy instead. Result- fast fat loss.

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 06:38 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

is it safe to go on a no carb diet

Nicole

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 10:54 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im 15 and weigh 180lbs. its too late to lose weight for school, but im definately trying the low-carb diet. but to lose weight you also have to work out. how should i workout? I like to do pretty much everything except run!!

lea

Posted on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 03:28 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

do not go on a low-carb diet....BIG MISTAKE........seriously, you will lose weight, and probably very quickly.....but as soon as you go off of it.....and start eating carbs again, it all comes right back, plus more!!! How do i know you ask? because it happened to me=(
it was fine for a quick fix, but i you never realize how much you depend on carbs until your on this diet....heh heh, so for me....once i lost the weight..i went back to moderate amounts of carbs, and still gained back the weight.....so my advice to you is don't do low-carb (not to mention it's bad for the heart) lol, but who cares about your heart when all you want to do is lose weight?!?!?!!?

Anonymous

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 06:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

help i'am 15 and 90 pounds i need to loes weight quick

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 09:32 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hmmm... im not for say over weight, actually im not at all. but im still veryyyy ify when itcomes to self apperance. first off, i started wrestling practice 3 days ago. Needless to say, im a girl, in a mostly boy sport. So if i wrestle 112 i'll get my butt kicked, so i need to cut to 103, i started dieting last thursday and today is tuesday. i ate and ate saturday,and felt bad, cuz well i need to cut weight. well, i got up early and ran sunday. i walked sunday. and i ate chicken and a salad w/light dressing, monday before school i got up early, and i ran. i went to wrestling monday after school and i was 112. (thur. to monday) then i got on the scale the next day before wrestling and i was at 111. i dont know how much it will help. but i'll i've been eating is salad, orange, banana and chicken... and lots of water and juice! any questions, i'll check back! sorry imnot more help!

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 09:36 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

guys guys!!!!!!!
you really need to start a diet as soon as ur holidays start!!!! Cause then u have alot more time and u will proberly get better results
i am and i cant wait for the kilos to melt away for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going girls!!

Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 05:19 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 16 and i way an astonishing 240 lbs.i want to lose 70lbs.by march help please im dessperate.

Julia

Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am 21 and i have gained some weight, my family and friends make fun of me. I am wondering what a good diet is to loose weight while i am on winter break, so i can impress my family and friends. i have 1 month to do this. I need a good diet plan, including what exactly to eat each day and how much. i do not want to get sick or starve myself. I am in college so I dont have much money and I need a free plan and everything on the net costs $. Please help me.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 - 10:58 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey,
I am 15 and 197 lbs. I want to lose weight. I eat right but i need some exercises that will help me lose weight. Please someone help me!

weeee (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 11:18 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i'm 17, 5" 7' and the last time i weighed myself, i was 137 lbs. I'm sure that number has reached the 140s by now. I've tried dieting, but that usually fails. I have a huge gut and incredibly disproportional hips. My torso is waaaay too small for the way my hips are shaped. If i run an hour on the treadmill everyday, cut back on a lot of the junkfood that i have, how much weight would i be able to lose in say, a week? That's all i really need to know...how i can determine how much weight i can lose. It might actually inspire me to do it!

Jen H (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 04:54 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Weee- No matter what you do, usually it's really unhealthy to lose more than 7ish pounds in a week... Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. (btw, I started dieting a week ago, with resistance training, hours on bikes, and a Richard Simmons foodmover and have lost like 6 pounds)

-Jen

Jennifer (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:20 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

12 years old? 13 years old? at your age I wasn't worrid about weightloss.... Enjoy life... Eat healthy and exercise... Stressing about your weight will just make you put on more... Slow and steady is the key...

Ted Williams (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 09:20 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone who needs to lose weight needs to try the low carb diet.Many people will tell you that you will gain that weight back , but you don't have to.You are never supposed to go off this diet.You begin eating 20 Grams of carbs at first.
10 of the carbs should come from foods like salad and other non-starch vegetables.The other 10 carbs should come from foods like peanuts and other meats and cheeses that have some carbs.You MUST give up Bread,Potatoes and all other starches.You can't have anything with sugar either.You can eat as much food anytime you want it as long as you don't eat more than 20 carbs a day.After you lose the weight you want , you can SLOWLY increase your carbs until you don't lose or gain weight.THEN you can begin to eat starch and sugar SOMETIME.

anonymous (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 04:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 13 years old, 5'2" and i weigh 125. I am really self consious and so i want to lose 15 lbs by the summer. got any tips?

Litta

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 05:25 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Low carb diets don't work - as soon as you slip up and eat carbs again, the fat comes straight back- occassionaly with more.
However if you just stick with only eating when you hungery, always driking water before you eat (sometime hunger is actually thrist) and EXERCISE consistantly, the fat will come off. but don't get upset by your weight it only makes yourself think your bigger.

anom

Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey yall!

So many of you swear by this low carb diet. I would like to know what some of your food choices are. Esspecailly for breakfast, eggs and sausage gets sickening after a while.

Recruit In Training

Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:08 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all!! I am 21 years old.. 5'6"... and 199 pounds. I am to lose approximately 45 pounds before I am to enlist in the U.S. Air Force. I would like to drop the weight within the next 2 months or so. I know it's going to be quite a challenge, but I'm game!! Any advice would be deeply.. deeply appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT

Posted on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 09:34 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Recruit in Training: Hey! I'm a 17 yr. old girl and I need to lose about 49 pounds to join the army so I know how stressful this weight loss thing is. I've just been eating healthy- cereal and fat free milk for breakfast, fat free turkey sandwich and pretzels and some sort of fruit for lunch, and basically whatever I want in moderation for supper. If I snack in between meals it is on fruits or sugar free jello and things like that. Then I walk/jog for 45 mins-1 hour a day and do push ups/situps/small weight lifting most days too. I've lost about 21 pounds in 2 months and I think that's a pretty good amount. Of course, I have until this time next year to get all the weight off and to build up to running and stuff. Hope this helped some! Keep us posted on your progress. By the way, when do you plan to sign the papers?

Rose

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 02:38 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I'm 25 years old and am going to get married soon, I need to lose 40 - 60 lbs in 3 months, can anyone suggest an effective and fast diet plan to lose weight fast and still lose even more afterwards? Thank you.

mandi c. fisher
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 09:52 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi everyone! There is 4 weeks before school and i need to lose weight. i thought once the summer started i would lose weight. was i so wrong! at the beginning of the summer i weighed 183 lbs. and now i'm 215 lbs. at the age of 14. i'm HUGE! and i hate it. all i did this summer was be lazy and pig out. i really didn't seem to care. but now that school is starting soon im starting to worry about it. im 5'4 14 yrs. old and 215 lbs. also i want to lose at least 30 lbs. before school. i'm in desparete need of help!

ritteriloveu
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 11:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 17 years old and I need to loes at leat 40 pounds by my junior prom can enyone help me

tamarra starr
Username: starra

Post Number: 2

Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 11:09 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all,

I'm 19 about 5'9" and a size 16, sorry i don't know the actual lbs, i'm a sophmore in college and it's hard to stay focuesd on loosing weight. so i have a couple of questions the first one is adressed to anyone who has stayed on a diet for any relevant length of time and had results: How did you get and then stay motivated? the 2nd question is: Does anyone have any vitamin tips for healthy skin and energy?

ANONOMOUS
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 04:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I AM 15 AND ABOUT 5'8 AND WANT TO LOSE ABOUT 20 TO 10 POUNDS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS IN TWO WEEKS. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE TELL ME, I ALSO HOPE TO RUN ABOUT 45 MINUTES EVERY DAY. THANK YOU

nick fulton
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 05:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey I'm 18 and I highly recomend the low carb diet! I use to weigh 250 until I read about the atkins diet. I started July 7th and by Aug 14th I got down to 210 w/out exercise. The diet is not just a diet it's a new way of eating all together. (and a new way of life once you see the results) keep losing!

~BIG GUL'S#1~
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 01:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anon,

i'll work with you, i'm feeling just like you feel hey, all you 12-16 year olds out there we can do it.. i am 13 and i weigh 160 i'm 5'3 22 pounds over the regular weight. we can do it you guys,stay active, hey girls i know,eat some food, then go to the mall and shop or go hang out with friends, you'll be moving around and walking at the mall, and with friends i'm sure you'll be hyperrrrrrr!! NO SUGAR, NO SODA, NO CHIPS. don't get on a diet if you're young like me, you won't stick to it and end up gaining more weight, just stay active and play alot, and mooooove your body when you dance!!

ChrissyPooh
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 10:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm on a low carb diet. For Breakfast I eat 1 egg and 2 pieces of bacon, lunch small salad and any type of meat, dinner any type of meat and mixed veggies. Bedtime snack i eat 2 scoops of the low carb ice cream. With all the meals you drink a cup of grapefruit juice and dinner 1 cup of tea. Drink lots of water. In 1 week I lost 5lbs.. After 3 weeks I lost 12lbs. Need to exercise people-thats the main thing, then you will start loosing weight. On this diet you can loose up to 50lbs in 2 1/2 months. I hope this will help some people.

Marissa
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 03:10 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, i'm 5'6" ,165lb.'s and i'm 13. I want to lose about 20 pounds before skool starts which is about 13 days away! i'll take any suggestions but sumone PLEEEZE HELP

sabrina spears
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 05:40 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have been on a low carb diet and i want to lose about 10 more QUICK pounds in 2 week time. will it help if i eat no carb at all? when i try to do a step aerobic tape i get out of breath easily. is it the diet? im not THAT overweight!

alyssa smith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 11:46 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i just turned 16 and i weigh 215 and i would like to get to at least 190 by the end of the summer. summer vac just started but i am going to TX for 10 days and i will not be able to controll every thing (sugars, fat,)that i eat because i wont be making the food and i still want to keep losing i need all the sugar any way i get really bad headachs when i dont get enough sugar. please help me i fyou can

too_fat_for_tahiti
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 09:43 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wow.
good to see that i'm not alone in this weight loss thing.
i am 5'4 and I have recently gone from about 140 to 123. let me tell you, it's difficult and it takes a lot of dedication. a book that helped me was Covert Bailey's "fit or fat," it's a very realistic book on weight loss and exersize.
i am trying to stick to a daily (morning) 38 minute high intensity workout and alternating between a 20 minute winsor pilates tape and a 40 minute pilates tape. at first i had no diet changes at all, but now that i am 123 and want to lose a little bit more (no, i dont want to be to the point where i am underweight, but before i started gaining weight i found that i am most comfortable at about 110-114 and i'd like to be there again, but i'm not going to be bummed out if i dont make it)
anyways, i have been a vegetarian nearly all of my life and that has kept me pretty healthy. but now i am more concious of my caloric intake. for my height and weight i take in about 1000-1300 calories a day.
what bugs me though, is how i've heard that a high protein breakfast would really help me, so i try to cook an egg which is a modest 70 calories or so, and i look at the frickin' margerine container and one tbs (if i'm correct) is nearly 95 calories. >_< jesus. h. christ.
so now, i must quest for something that will help my eggs not stick to the pan and not take up so many damn calories.

long story short, i highly reccomend looking into high intensity workout videos. it's like you aren't alone and watching others do the workout correctly makes you want to do it just as well, if not better. dont laugh, but mine is the tape 2 'cher workout' and it is really rough, but a great one and Denise Austin has some really awesome workout videos along with the whole tae bo videos. those are all great and i highly reccomend them to anyone looking to lose a little or a lot of weight and needs an easy workout. you just gotta stick to it. and that's the hardest part, especially for me.

Keri-Lynn LeBlanc
Username: kievi

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 11:36 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, I'm 18, 5'6 and 145lbs.
I'm in gymnastics but currently unable to train because of a weight induced injury. I need to drop at least 20lbs before I'm allow to train again and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a meal plan and/or exercise plan for home that WORKS! I have until September before the season starts. Any input would be GREAT!

Mike Dean
Username: mike

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 11:01 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to know a diet that can help me lose weight. Eat this that, do this that, etc. I want to lose about 30 ib I am 13 years old and am 5' 4"

anonymous
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 09:14 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how kan i loose alot of weght in 10 days?

Tweetygirl
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 10:36 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I am a 16 year old girl and I soon recieved a letter stating that I was at risk of being overweight. I only weigh 164. I need to loose weight fast before school starts again.

honeybee
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:45 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 16 and well I don't know my exact weight, but I do know that I want to lose 20-30 lbs by the middle of August, which leaves me a month. If anyone has any ideas...Help!!

Amber
Username: amkey

Posted on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:17 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone please tell me where the experts are on this forum? I mean is there anyone on here that knows what they are talking about from experience. Maybe that is why this has turned into a ghost forum!

anynimus
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 09:48 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi,
im am a formal model for kansas city and wieghs about 134 pounds AND i am stating to runway
i havnt been true to my self by lying on what my weight is to other people and im very shy about my body im only 12 and in gym i never change infront of the girls i run into the bathroom.
what bothers me is that i try to lose weight by excersizing (i cant keep up with it) cause i dont know the right plan! i try a diet but i cant eat heathy foods like that it gets tiring the longest iv been diet ever is for 1 day!

please i need to be fit and slim!PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT BY STAYING AT HOME AND EXCERSIZING WITH OUT DIETING I WILL DO WHAT EVER THIS TAKES

HELP ME
ANONY.

alisa
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 11:48 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi everyone, i am exactly 5 feet tall, and have weighed 120 for three/two years, give or take 5 pounds...
and i would like to drop 20 of those pounds...
any suggestions except the stupidy of the low carb diet....

Shae
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 09:48 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I lost 67 pounds and am in better shape now then I was in Highschool or before I had kids. I went to Weight Watchers. It is realistic your body cannot loes more than 2 lbs a week after the first 2 or 3 weeks. If it is then you are loesing mucsle not fat. You all can do this and reach your goals it just take some focus, motivation & positive talking to yourself. Tell yourself I will not give up after two weeks I will stick with whatever until I reach my goal. Good Luck and do it not only for you, but for your health.

anonymous_needing_help
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 02:08 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 16 years old and I weigh almost 200 pounds. I need help in losing weight of course.10 lbs in month or so. Is that too much?? anyway i need a sure way to lose weight. I really don't have time (or money)to go out and buy exercise tapes or anything like that and its hard for me to stay on diets. Plus i'm kinda embarressed to ask anyone I know for help.Please help me!!!!!!!!!

kitty kat
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 02:43 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am 5'3 and 110 lbs i want to be 100 by summer plz help me i have tried everything else

ErinLynzie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 10:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello!!
I am 19 and i weigh 175 lbs. i don't look like i weight that much but i do..I have a lot of muscle though.. I have struggled with my weight for a long time and i want to lose about 30 lbs. I have a hard time not eating because i am always hungry it seems like...Someone please help me I want to feel good about myself!

Rebecca
Username: becca

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 07:58 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

my mom is dietician and this is what she tells me when i worry about my weight:

1. watch portion control. even too much of a good thing is bad. make sure u check the serving size on the label too. (example: serving for ice cream is 1/2 a cup, or 1 scoop. crazy, i know, i always take at least 2!)

2. are u really hungry when ur eating? a lot of times thirst is mistaken for hunger. drink 8 oz. of water an hour before you eat to make sure its really hunger.

3. doing excercise doesnt have to be so drastic at first. getting in shape doesnt mean living in the gym. start with getting a pedometer and try to get 10,000 steps (approx. 5 miles) after a long day at school, my mom sometimes takes me to the mall to get the steps in. i also do crunches during comercials

4. make goals. its very important to be specific too. say how much you want to lose and in how long (of course, it has to be realistic and healthy) when you reach your goal, reward urself with a non-food item. i bought myself a new pair of earrings when i finally fit into that skirt.

believe me, im not perfect. i still have 10 lbs. that i want to lose in a month before school. but i hope maybe even a little bit of this can help you.

jess coleman again
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 04:50 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh and i do have a suggestion for people who want to lose weight but they would have to eat very little. it will take 3 days at a time. day 1 eat half a grapefruit, a piece of lowfat toast and 2 tbsp of peanut butter...for lunch have a can of tuna and a piece of bread, for dinner have a big salad and make the dressing under 70 calories. do this for 3 days and you will lose around 5 pounds, drink tons of water. you can have 3-4 cans of any diet pop you want to fill you up during non meal times. and have maybe coffee or tea too. green tea boosts metabolism

Casey
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 08:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a former bulimic. Obsessing won't help...nor will unrealistic goals. As a teenager, I never weighed more than 105 - 110...sometimes I weighed as low as 90 - at 5'7. After a hospital visit at age 16, I had to GAIN weight. With a medium-large bone structure, 130 - 140 was my healthiest.

Due to many factors...a bad marriage, depression, and an illness that rendered me immobile at times over the past 10 years, I found myself weighing over 200 lbs. I never looked that big to others, but because of my eating disorder, I became obsessed with control again.

After a few dangerous mistakes in dieting, I promised myself to go slowly and do it the right way. Last year, I weighed about 180. As of now, March 2006, I weigh between 148 - 155, depending on the time of the month. My goal is 135.

What have I done? I've cut my fat, sugar, carb, and red meat intake. I've walked 4 - 5 miles a day when I can. My weight may sound like a lot to many of you young girls, but to me, after being dangerously thin AND overweight, I am pleased with what I have accomplished.

I will be getting remarried this July, and if I make it down to 135, it would be great. If not, I won't give up. What matters most is doing what is right and having people who love and support you.

Don't be hoodwinked by rail-thin models and actresses...they HAVE to be underweight for their jobs. I worked in the entertainment industry for a short period, and trust me...in person, these women, though many of them are VERY beautiful, have absolutely no shape. Those that do are surgically enhanced.

Be realistic, ladies. Do things slowly, and you'll be pleased with the results at the end. Do it for yourself...not for others.

michael guillory
Username: mikevp70

Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 10:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey im 17 years old i weigh 258 pounds, its about 80 percent muscle but i want to loose at least 30 pounds in the next 2 months, i played football and i was active but football is over and i gained alot of weight, can someone help

Aaron Driver
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 03:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!! The key to looking slim is running and high rep wieght training. If you want to lose the weight quick and keep it off you need exercise. Just dieting WILL NOT work and I will tell you why. Whenever you get down to your desired weight you go back to your old habits, especially if your on a very restricting diet such as a Low Carb Diet. It takes 21 days for your body to build a habit such as running. After 2-3 weeks exercise will become just as normal as watching tv or eating, it will become something your body craves. Ive been on Low Carb Diets and other diets that are restricting and i find whenever i dont exercise through those diets i gain all the weight back...even MORE THAN I BEGAN WITH, but for the past month and a half I've been on a Low Carb Diet and have been adding EXERCISE every single day except sunday and the weight is coming off like crazy. I was @ 28% body fat a month ago....now im @ 24% body fat and ive lost 3 inches off my waist... REMEMBER ITS ALL ABOUT EXERCISE....THE KEY IS CARDIO...now i need to get off this computer and go running adios and good luck everyone.

nicole marie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 01:29 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey everyone im 19 yrs old 5'2 130 vary athletic and If you NEED to lose wieght fast for wrestling or for army or sumthin than try the four day diet you stay on for four days then off for to and go back on four days off two and so on and so on i tried this diet and it worked great although come dinner time i was starving but its some what health just do it properly

Day 1 BREAKFAST 1 hard boiled egg 80 calories, 1/2 orange 35 calories
LUNCH 3.5 oz./100 grams , Tuna packed in water 120 calories, 3.5 oz./100 grams Lettuce , 2 radishes 20 calories
DINNER 6 oz / 170 grams ,chicken breast. 230 calories,1/2 cup spinach .12 calories 1/2 tomato.15 calories,1/2 apple 25 calories

Day 2 BREAKFAST 1/2 cup regular yogurt 75 calories, 1/2 grapefruit 50 calories
LUNCH 2 boiled eggs 160 calories,1/2 tomato. 151 calories,cucumber. 10 calories
DINNER 6 oz / 170 grams hamburger meat 282 calories, 6 lettuce leaves 12 calories
1/2 cup strawberries 27 calories

Day 3 BREAKFAST 3.5 oz./100 grams chicken or salmon 140 calories
1 cucumber 30 calories,1/2 cup hot peppers 15 calories
LUNCH 6 oz / 170 grams chicken breast or lean beef 270 calories
DINNER 1/2 cup pumpkin 14 calories,2 lettuce leaves 4 calories,1/4 cup grapes 27 calories

Day 4 BREAKFAST 1/2 cup cottage cheese 120 calories,1/2 papaya or melon w/lemon juice 30 calories
LUNCH 1 oz/28 grams cheese 100 calories,1 thin slice toast 40 calories,1 tomato 30 calories
DINNER 8 oz lean chicken or turkey breast 196 calories,2 celery sticks + 1 radish 17 calories,1 mandarin or 1/2 orange 45 calories

Dancer
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 03:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 19 years old, 5'8 and im 200 lbs
i dont really look that heavy but i am
last year about this time i lost a bunch of weight
and was really pleased with myself
all i did was watch my portions and i ate pretty much whatever i wanted
i also made sure that i only ate 3 meals a day
so that discouraged me from snacking on crap food
but since september i have a desk job and i think
it discourages me from being active as i sit on my butt
all say in front of a computer and there is way too many oportunities
to snack
i am going to try and take up swimming again and be more active
i am also thinking of getting another job that is possibly more active
even just a standing up job

is it strange that i feel more hungry when i do nothing, when im more active i dont feel hungry its almost like i forget that im hungry
im not sure...but thats just me
anyone else have the same experience?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information